Circle of Life Cycles


Thus the circle of life cycles; ebbs and flows. 

There was a moment in time.

It was that moment.

The moment everything changed.

The change happens. The bud comes forth.

The flower blooms. The flower dies.

The plant appears to die.

But... it comes in circles.

It's not dead.

It's merely hibernating.

Spring comes, winter thaws.

Leaves push forth, new stems, a bud appears.


Thus the circle of life cycles; ebbs and flows. 










About Me

My photo

Hi! My name is Darrell G. Wolfe. I am a wealth of random information and I make complicated things simple at DarrellWolfe.com.

I have a knack for absorbing information, breaking it down to its root elements, and teaching it to others.

Most importantly, I help purpose-driven people to understand their place in His-Story and provide them the tools they need to fulfill their unique position of opportunity and influence in this world (their Topos).

Pageviews last month