Helm

Dust. How you can get dust build up in a vacuum sealed space ship is beyond me. 

Kevin sat alone at the helm, the darkness of the cabin reduced only by the light of the senors blinking on and off. He used his sleeve to brush away dust from the panel. In auto pilot for days Kevin checked a few sensors, made sure he was still heading the right direction, then he re joined his day dreams.

Flying without the use of devices... a meadow of flowers he'd never been to before, but it felt so familiar.

About Me

My photo

Hi! My name is Darrell G. Wolfe. I am a wealth of random information and I make complicated things simple at DarrellWolfe.com.

I have a knack for absorbing information, breaking it down to its root elements, and teaching it to others.

Most importantly, I help purpose-driven people to understand their place in His-Story and provide them the tools they need to fulfill their unique position of opportunity and influence in this world (their Topos).

Pageviews last month